Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If you purchase a plan, you acknowledge and agree that your subscription will automatically renew and the Company will charge you on a recurring basis until you cancel your subscription and such cancellation is effective, which may not be until the next billing cycle.
- If your subscription is set for auto-renewal at the end of each billing cycle, the subscription may be cancelled by changing your account settings. For users paying through any third-party, applications, the subscription may be cancelled by modifying the relevant options in the respective third-party applications. Additionally, you may contact company customer care or address an email to email@example.com. Upon Company receiving an email or an intimation with a request for cancellation of subscription to any plan, Company shall duly deactivate the auto- renewal feature.
- Following any cancellation, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing cycle.
- If the subscription availed by the user is a paid plan/subscription, the user shall not be eligible for any refund upon cancellation or non-use.
- Even if you choose not to use your subscription, you will continue to have access to the Service through the end of your current billing cycle. The non-use of the services post availing a subscription does not entail you to a refund for the whole or part of the un-used subscription
- Please note that if you delete your account, you will lose access to paid time and services left in your subscription. During the deletion process, you explicitly agree to forfeit the remaining time and services in your current paid subscription and acknowledge that you won’t be refunded for the Service
- Modification: We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time. We may modify these terms or add any additional terms that apply to the service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our services. You should review the terms regularly. Your continued use of the services post an amendment shall be construed as a deemed acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.